2019 Honda Grom™
Engine & Drivetrain Features
- Fuel efficiency + fun: Single-cylinder 125cc SOHC 4-stroke engine packs a perfect blend of performance with impressive fuel efficiency plus accessible and fun all-around ability.
- Low-friction performance: The engine uses low-friction technology such as an offset cylinder and a roller rocker arm for the valve gear.
- Excellent throttle response: Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) offers excellent throttle response over a wide range of riding conditions by continuously monitoring several variables to ensure the correct fuel mixture for the existing riding and atmospheric conditions.
Chassis & Suspension Features
- Compact & sturdy frame: Compact chassis features a sturdy steel frame.
- Powerful braking system: Single front 220mm disc with hydraulic dual-piston caliper and single rear 190mm disc with hydraulic single-piston caliper deliver strong stopping power.
- Well-controlled ride: Telescopic inverted 31mm front fork, like a full-size motorcycle, delivers 3.9 inches of well-controlled travel. Steel box-section rear swingarm and a sturdy single shock yield 4.1 inches of comfortable rear wheel travel.
- Light curb weight offers amazing agility: Compact 47.4-inch wheelbase and light curb weight of 225 pounds results in amazing agility to boost rider confidence.
- LCD information at a glance: LCD digital dash includes speedometer, odometer/A&B tripmeters, clock and fuel gauge.
- What colour suits you?: Available in Halloween Orange and Gayety Red.
- Transferable warranty: Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine Type: Air-cooled single cylinder
- Displacement: 125 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 52.4 mm x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.3:1
- Valve Train: Chain-driven SOHC, 2 valves per cylinder
- Fuel Delivery: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Transmission: Four-speed
- Final Drive: #420 O-ring-sealed chain
Chassis & Suspension
- Front Suspension: 31 mm inverted fork; 100 mm (3.9 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock w/ steel box-section swingarm; 103 mm (4.1 in.) travel
- Tires: Front: 120/70-12 Rear: 130/70-12
- Brakes: Front: Single 220 mm disc with hydraulic dual-piston caliper Rear: Single 190 mm disc with hydraulic single-piston caliper
- Seat Height: 765 mm (30.1 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,200 mm (47.2 in.)
- Curb Weight: 102 kg (225 lbs.) including required fluids and full tank of gas—ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 L
- Colour: Halloween Orange, Gayety Red
- Warranty: 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus
NOTES:Specifications, features, illustrations and equipment shown are believed to be correct – however, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Honda Canada Inc. reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, in colours, specifications, accessories, materials and models. Some vehicles are shown with optional equipment. Some vehicles shown are U.S. or European models. Canadian specifications and models may vary.
- Engine Type
- Single cylinder
- 125 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 52.4 mm x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- #420 O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- 31 mm inverted fork; 100 mm (3.9 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock w/ steel box-section swingarm; 103 mm (4.1 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 220 mm disc with hydraulic dual-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single 190 mm disc with hydraulic single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 1,200 mm (47.2 in.)
- Seat Height
- 765 mm (30.1 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 L
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 102 kg (225 lb.)
- Halloween Orange, Gayety Red
- 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus