2019 Honda GL1800BK Gold Wing
Candy Ardent Red
GL1800BK Gold Wing
- Iconic Styling: Front to back, the Gold Wing flaunts a lower, swept-back touring design and a strong shoulder line - giving the bike a premium styling and eye-catching frame. 2018 Model Shown.
- Adjustable Electric Windshield: Every touring rider can appreciate the extra wind and weather protection with the integrated and fully adjustable electric powered windshield - effortlessly changing height to suit your preference. 2018 Model Shown.
- Advanced LED Lighting: The LED headlight and rear LED tail light design help deliver brilliant brightness and distinctive good looks that are sure to get noticed, along with new angular mirrors with integrated self-cancelling LED turn signals. 2018 Model Shown.
- Upscale Wheel Design & TPMS: The Gold Wing's attractive wheel design adds to the overall upscale styling, connecting to the road with a wide 200 series rear tire with standard Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). 2018 Model Shown.
- Apple CarPlay® with Siri: Take the things you want to do with your iPhone and put them right on the Gold Wing's built-in display with Apple CarPlay®. Get directions, make calls, send and receive messages and listen to music through onboard controls or take advantage of Siri Voice Recognition. 2018 Model Shown.
- Standard Bluetooth Connectivity: Seamlessly connect electronic devices via standard Bluetooth connectivity, available on all Gold Wing models to conveniently enjoy MP3, iPod and USB integration right at your fingertips. 2018 Model Shown.
- 7-inch Navigation & Audio LCD Display: The Gold Wing's dashboard features an intuitive 7-inch LCD display, housing the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™, designed to help you find the best way to your destination. Additionally, the dashboard comes with premium audio, Sirius XM® satellite radio and a host of exciting technology. 2018 Model Shown.
- Smart Key Fob: For those seeking the ultimate convenience and security - this smart key fob never has to leave your pocket. The Gold Wing uses a proximity-key system to conveniently open storage compartments and start the bike at the touch of a button. 2018 Model Shown.
- Responsive Engine and Powertrain: The Gold Wing is powered by a flat six-cylinder motor with four valve heads offers increased power designed to go beyond the demands of the open road and deliver an incredibly responsive touring experience. 2018 Model Shown.
- Selectable Riding Modes: Switch between four Selectable Riding Modes to easily find the power and performance to match your preferred riding style or road conditions. Choose between Sport, Touring, Econ or Rain modes to automatically adjust between engine, suspension and braking settings. 2018 Model Shown.
- Advanced Ride Technology: The true moto enthusiasts in you will appreciate the responsive throttle by wire. Plus, long distance rides just got more comfortable, with cruise control and heated grips. 2018 Model Shown.
- Six-Speed Transmission: The 2018 Gold Wing offers an advanced six-speed manual transmission with overdrive and electric low speed reverse function - making the iconic Gold Wing one of the most comfortable and reliable touring bikes ever made. 2018 Model Shown.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine type: Liquid-cooled horizontally opposed six-cylinder
- Displacement: 1,833 cc
- Bore & stroke: 73 mm x 73 mm
- Compression ratio: 10.5:1
- Valve train: SOHC, Unicam, 4 valves per cylinder
- Fuel delivery: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Transmission: Six-speed manual with overdrive and electric low speed reverse function
- Final drive: Shaft
Chassis & Suspension
- Front suspension: Double wishbone with Showa shock absorber 109 mm (4.3 in) travel.
- Rear suspension: Pro Arm® single-sided swingarm and Pro-Link® system including a Showa Shock absorber with manually controlled spring preload adjustment; 105 mm (4.1 in.) travel
Dimensions & Additional Information
- Tires: 130/70R - 18 radial front; 200/55R - 16 radial rear
- Brakes: Front dual 320 mm discs with radially mounted six-piston Nissin calipers Rear single 316 mm disc with three-piston Nissin caliper and electronically controlled Dual combined brake system (CBS) with ABS.
- Ground clearance: 130 mm (5.1 in.)
- Seat height: 745 mm (29.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,695 mm (66.7 in.)
- Curb weight: 365 kg (805 lbs.) including required fluids and full tank of gas - ready to ride
- Fuel capacity: 21 litres
- Colour: Candy Ardent Red, Darkness Black Metallic
- Warranty: 3 year, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus.
NOTES:Specifications, features, illustrations and equipment shown are believed to be correct - however, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Honda Canada Inc. reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, in colours, specifications, accessories, materials and models. Some vehicles are shown with optional equipment. Some vehicles shown are U.S. or European models. Canadian specifications and models may vary.
- Engine Type
- Horizontally opposed six-cylinder
- 1,833 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 73 mm x 73 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Six-speed manual with overdrive and electric low speed reverse function
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- Double wishbone with Showa shock absorber 109 mm (4.3 in) travel.
- Rear Suspension
- Pro Arm® single-sided swingarm and Pro-Link® system including a Showa Shock absorber with manually controlled spring preload adjustment; 105 mm (4.1 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual 320 mm discs with radially mounted six-piston Nissin calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Front dual 320 mm discs with radially mounted six-piston Nissin calipers single 316 mm disc with three-piston Nissin caliper and electronically controlled Dual combined brake system (CBS) with ABS.
- Front Tire
- 130/70R - 18 radial
- Rear Tire
- 200/55R - 16 radial
- 1,695 mm (66.7 in.)
- Seat Height
- 745 mm (29.3 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 21 L
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 365 kg (805 lb.)
- Candy Ardent Red, Darkness Black Metallic
- 3 year, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus.