2019 Honda CRF125F
- Ideal for beginners: Durable, simple, low-maintenance, 125 cc air-cooled single-cylinder 4-stroke engine develops the smooth, tractable power that's ideal for beginners.
- Simplified maintenance: Maintenance-free CD ignition and automatic cam-chain tensioner contribute to the engine's rock-solid reliability.
- New fuel-injection system: New PGM-FI electronic fuel injection ensures a smooth flow of power for easier handling, plus trouble-free operation and maintenance.
- Info at a glance: Handy LED lights indicate ignition ON, low fuel, and PGM-FI status. No second guessing if you've left the key on or you're about to run out of gas, and another way the CRF125F helps young riders learn the basics of motorcycle operation.
- No engine oil contamination: Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- Not too loud: Quiet muffler won't annoy the neighbours.
- Smooth-shifting transmission: Durable four-speed transmission with a light-pull manual clutch provides smooth, sure engagement.
- Easy to start: Convenient electric starter with kick-start backup makes getting going a breeze.
- New twin-spar frame: The new twin-spar frame borrows its design from the CRF-R line, providing enhanced rigidity with just the right amount of tuned flex for optimum handling in a variety of conditions.
- Increased suspension travel: Extra travel from the upgraded leading-axle front fork means even better control and comfort over the toughest terrain.
- Comfortable seat height: The Pro-Link®, single-shock rear suspension with box-section swingarm also provides extra travel for 2019, yet seat height measures a confidence-inspiring 739 mm (29.1 in.)
- Remarkable grip & longevity: Knobby tires fitted to 17-inch front and 14-inch rear rims provide excellent grip and long life.
- Cool look: CRF-R-inspired bodywork looks great, and is built tough for years of riding fun.
- Spill protection: New easy-close gas cap with latch eliminates the risk of the cap loosening while riding.
- New durable fuel tank: Plastic-injected fuel tank with integrated fuel pump adds to the CRF125F's legendary durability and ease of use.
- High-quality controls: High-quality controls include comfortable grips and levers.
- Extra protection: Fork boots help protect stanchion tubes and fork seals.
- Long-life sprockets: Durable steel sprockets are built for the long run.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine type: Air-cooled, single-cylinder, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 125 cc
- Bore & stroke: 52.4 mm x 57.9 mm
- Compression ratio: 9:1
- Valve train: SOHC; 2-valve
- Fuel delivery: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection with 22 mm throttle body
- Transmission: Four-speed with manual clutch
- Final drive: #428 chain, 13T/46T
Chassis & Suspension
- Front suspension: 31 mm leading-axle Showa fork; 133 mm (5.24 in.) travel
- Rear suspension: Pro-Link® Showa single shock; 140 mm (5.51 in.) travel
Dimensions & Additional Information
- Tires: Front: 70/100-17 Rear: 90/100-14
- Brakes: Front: 220 mm hydraulic wave disc Rear: Drum
- Ground clearance: 211 mm (8.3 in.)
- Seat height: 739 mm (29.1 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,219 mm (48 in.)
- Curb weight: 88 kg (194 lb) including required fluids and full tank of gas—ready to ride
- Fuel capacity: 3.7 litres; low-fuel light comes on at 0.8 litres
- Colour: Extreme Red
NOTES:Specifications, features, illustrations and equipment shown are believed to be correct - however, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Honda Canada Inc. reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, in colours, specifications, accessories, materials and models. Some vehicles are shown with optional equipment. Some vehicles shown are U.S. or European models. Canadian specifications and models may vary.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder 4-stroke
- 125 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 52.4 mm x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection with 22 mm throttle body
- Front Suspension
- 31 mm leading-axle Showa fork; 133 mm (5.24 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- 220 mm hydraulic wave disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® Showa single shock; 140 mm (5.51 in.) travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 88 kg (194 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 L; low-fuel light comes on at 0.8 L
- 1,219 mm (48 in.)
- Ground Clearance
- 211 mm (8.3 in.)
- Seat Height
- 739 mm (29.1 in.)
- Four-speed with manual clutch
- Final Drive
- #428 chain, 13T/46T
- Extreme Red