2019 Honda CB1000R
Engine & Drivetrain Features
- Dynamic performance: Powerful 998 cc four-cylinder engine with forged pistons to produce generous handfuls of mid-range torque — expertly engineered for dynamic and powerful street performance.
- Advance technology: Armed with the latest Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) system for usable and controllable power all the way through the rev range.
- New and improved: The CB1000R features a stunning twenty percent improvement in power-to-weight ratio over its 2014 predecessor — generating up to 20 more horsepower.
- Riding modes: Fully equipped with multiple riding modes to match your riding style, including four selectable throttle-response modes (Standard, Sport, Rain, User)
- Full throttle: Gear ratio to generates more mid-range power with advanced throttle-by-wire engine management system.
- Authentic sound: 4-into-2-into-1 exhaust system with large intake, exhaust valves and throttle bodies.
- Super sport upgrades: Assist slipper clutch shared with flagship CBR1000RR
Chassis & Suspension Features
- Signature shape: Neo Sports Café design language is a modern and minimalist take on iconic styling — mixing sports naked and café racer inspiration.
- Comfortable riding position: Ergonimic sport seating designed for both active riding sessions and comfortable cruising.
- Advanced braking: High-performance braking system with dual front discs shared with the flagship CBR1000R with standard two-channel ABS.
- Sport-tuned suspension: Fully adjustable suspension package with a Showa Separate Function Big Piston (SFF-BP) inverted fork up front with a Showa rear monoshock.
- Modern classic design: Developed with plenty of head-turning style and bold personality to evoke pure emotion at every turn.
- Information at a glance: An uncluttered and intuitive cockpit features a full digital display with advanced lighting. A sweeping rpm gauge with centre gear indicator compliment all other vital rider information being easily shown at a quick glance.
- Riding comfort: Ergonomic seat design and a slightly upright riding position increase comfort levels for everyday riding and balance.
- Bright lighting: Classic round-style halo headlight with brilliantly bright LED lighting for exceptional visibility and advanced design.
- Detailed design: Chisled fuel tank and signature aluminum single-sided swingarm, plus premium badging with brushed-aluminum radiator and airbox covers
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine Type: Liquid-cooled inline four cylinder
- Displacement: 998 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 75 mm x 56.5 mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.6:1
- Valve Train: Chain-driven DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
- Fuel Delivery: PGM - Dual Stage Fuel Injection
- Transmission: Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive: #530 O-ring-sealed chain
Chassis & Suspension
- Front Suspension: Telescopic SFF-BP inverted Showa fork; 120 mm (4.7 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Showa BRFC, 131 mm (5.1 in.) travel
- Tires: Front: 120/70ZR-17 radial Rear: 190/55ZR-17 radial
- Brakes: Front: dual 320 mm discs with radial-mounted monobloc calipers Rear: single 256 mm disc with ABS
- Seat Height: 830 mm (32.7 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,455 mm (57.2 in.)
- Curb Weight: 212 kg (467 lbs.) including required fluids and full tank of gas - ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 16.2 litres
- Colour: Graphite Black
- Warranty: 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus
NOTES:Specifications, features, illustrations and equipment shown are believed to be correct - however, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Honda Canada Inc. reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, in colours, specifications, accessories, materials and models. Some vehicles are shown with optional equipment. Some vehicles shown are U.S. or European models. Canadian specifications and models may vary.
- Engine Type
- Inline four cylinder
- 998 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 75 mm x 56.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM - Dual Stage Fuel Injection
- Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive
- #530 O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic SFF-BP inverted Showa fork; 120 mm (4.7 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension
- Showa BRFC, 131 mm (5.1 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual 320 mm discs with radial-mounted monobloc calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single 256 mm disc with ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 190/55ZR-17 radial
- 1,455 mm (57.2 in.)
- Seat Height
- 830 mm (32.7 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 16.2 L
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 212 kg (467 lb.)
- Graphite Black
- 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus